Please select your products carefully, as we unfortunately do not accept returns for change of mind.
* Please note that custom wording cannot be too long as it will not fit on the round mug.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE PUTTING THROUGH AN ORDER **
All mug personalisations are made to order.
This is a vinyl decal that I personally design, cut and apply to the outside of the mug. This allows me to customise the writing you request.
It’s not a permanent ink so you cannot put the item through the dishwasher or it will get ruined. The vinyl I use is very good quality and if hand washed can last a while but over time it may come off. I unfortunately cannot guarantee the longevity of the decal but the mugs are exceptionally good quality Robert Gordon brand mugs.
It’s similar to a vinyl label that you might use in a pantry on spice jars or organisation tubs.
If you receive your item and you do not like it please contact me. I’m more than happy to refund the price of the item but request that you return the item as you received it and will ask you to cover the cost of return postage.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
- If your item arrives to you damaged, please contact us within 48 hours with your order number and photos of the damage, exactly as they have arrived to you. Damage is assessed on a case-by-case basis, and we will determine whether an item is eligible for a replacement.
Spelling for Personalised Items
- Please make sure all spelling and details you provide for your order/s is correct. We will copy the text exactly as you type it, to create your piece. Bridge Lane Designs takes no responsibility if an order has been spelt incorrectly. If the error has been made by us, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your item with your order number and photos of your item/s. These will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Bridge Lane Designs products are delicate and should be handled with care at all times. Our products are for decorative purposes and are not a toy, so please keep out of reach of children.
- Please keep in mind our products are hand crafted and minor imperfections may occur.
Please handle all acrylic products with extra care as they are fragile. The acrylic needs minimal cleaning, however in the event you would like to clean your acrylic, we suggest using a microfiber cloth and gently wipe the surface.
- Take care to not bend or drop the acrylic, as any forceful impact can damage the product.
- It is important to avoid allowing your acrylic to come in contact with moisture, oil, water, sunlight, perfume or cosmetics as this can damage your acrylic product. If hanging, please ensure your acrylic is fastened securely to the wall. In the event that it drops, it may break. We recommend not hanging items above cots or beds, or within a child's reach.
Imagery & Video
Bridge Lane Designs reserves the right to use images or video of all our designed products we create for you, for marketing purposes. This includes use on social media, our website or other forms of advertising.
All designs and images remain property of Bridge Lane Designs Please do not copy or reuse our images and content without our permission.
Copyright © 2020 Bridge Lane Designs. All rights reserved.